MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Nature Colors from YuvaPix.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9ec951621fcfb6231675bcc4a4444448.gif]

Nature Colors is the upcoming MyBB Theme series from YuvaPix.com. Currently I am not entirely sure about whether to make this a color changing theme or Release different stand Alone packs for different colors.

Any feedbacks and suggestions are welcome.
Maintaining multiple theme packages just for a few color-codes isn't a great idea
At the same time having only user-side color changer doesn't do justice to the webmaster

You can include a color picker and allow webmasters to set a defaut sitewide color scheme- fixing both problems
(2014-04-04, 10:13 AM)rzr Wrote: [ -> ]Maintaining multiple theme packages just for a few color-codes isn't a great idea
At the same time having only user-side color changer doesn't do justice to the webmaster

You can include a color picker and allow webmasters to set a defaut sitewide color scheme- fixing both problems

Thanks for your valuable suggestion Tushar. I am thinking of including a color picker at this moment, but I think Only Admins should have the permission to change the color of the forum time to time, as in my opinion, Including Color Picker for all user is useless.
You can include a plugin to create settings for the theme, allowing administrators to choose the color from the ACP and whether users are allowed to modify the color themselves.

Looks nice btw.
This looks like a very nice theme.
(2014-04-05, 03:06 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You can include a plugin to create settings for the theme, allowing administrators to choose the color from the ACP and whether users are allowed to modify the color themselves.

Looks nice btw.

Thanks for your suggestion, However I am not so good at PHP. Maybe I will have to hire someone to do so Toungue

(2014-04-05, 03:22 AM)Verilog Wrote: [ -> ]This looks like a very nice theme.

Thanks for your feedback.