MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request: Allow Custom Profiles Fields in More-Stats page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to edit my "More Stats" page to count/display totals based on what members have entered into their custom profile fields. I wasn't sure how to even approach that.

My forum is an RP so the accounts have lots of information for the characters like male/female [1], species[2], group[3], etc...

So I'd want something where it would display:

Male: # (displays the total who have male entered for field 1)
Female: # (displays the total who have female entered for field 1)

Species A: # (displays the total who have Species A entered for field 2)

etc etc...
Which is that plugin of yours?
Maybe I'm not understanding what you're asking.

I don't have a plugin and currently the stats do not show this. But I'm wanting a plugin or code edit where I could (in theory) display the totals on the More Stat's page. It may need to be an edit onto the Custom Profile Fields (which isn't a plugin, it's already included in the board).

Maybe just an edit that would allow an extra option on the Custom profile fields that would say something like "Count & Display on More Stats page?" with a checkbox. That way I could select which of the fields it would count/display.
(2014-04-06, 01:38 AM)korinxyla Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe just an edit that would allow an extra option on the Custom profile fields that would say something like "Count & Display on More Stats page?" with a checkbox. That way I could select which of the fields it would count/display.

I thought you already have a plugin because the default stats page doesn't show anything similar to what your description suggested.

What you are requesting is possible but doesn't exists AFAIK.
(2014-04-06, 03:54 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]What you are requesting is possible but doesn't exists AFAIK.

Oh, no. I was trying to say I was requesting it. Though, I doubt anyone would just suddenly create something if someone requested it - but it's worth a try to get the idea out there.

Thanks though. Smile
(2014-04-06, 03:54 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you already have a plugin because the default stats page doesn't show anything similar to what your description suggested.

What you are requesting is possible but doesn't exists AFAIK.

The Plugin Requests forum is for requesting a new plugin - either someone else programming it, or guidance in how to program it themselves.

As I posted previously, you'll want to pay attention to the stats template and the stats_start hook.