MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Complete Website with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently running myBB 1.6.12 on http://iosinterest.com

As you can see on the MyBB website, at the top there are sections.

- Home
- About
- Features

Etc...
I am just wondering, how do, or would I go about making a website like this?

I would like a full website, and the forum as a section of the website if you know what I mean Smile

Any help or direction would be awesome!
Normally, you can find a theme that will suit your needs through google search. Otherwise, you would have to code it yourself or pay for a custom design.
That is what I did with PavementSucks.com

My custom portal mods, forums, showcase, Coppermine integration/bridge, custom page manager for some pages, some more custom plugins for new pages.
There is currently not a real CMS alternative for MyBB, you need a minimum experience or tenacity(?) to approach you what you are asking for.

Some people are trying (or already did try) to bring a CMS alternative to the MyBB core by the means of one or more plugins.
Hmmm, alright, but is there CMS software out there that merges with myBB?
Eg, Joomla, Wix

Thanks for the help so far Smile
It depends on how much you expect the content to change. You can use multiple copies of the portal and put those in the site root as pages - this works well as it allows you to easily pull content from the forum to the pages if you wish to do that.