MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add more contact fields & Make hyperlinks active in User Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LeeFish,

I've not been able to get anyone on the MyBB Hacks board to acknowledge that I'm there much less give me any help.

Is this something that I have to offer payment on to get help?

Here is my post. Please make any suggestion that comes to mind that would encourage someone to help me with my problem getting html to parse in the User Control Panel/Profile/Custom Profile Fields.

MyBB Hacks
Additional Settings For Custom Profile Fields [1.2]
My post
http://goo.gl/DNTDCS

Thanks again for all your advice and help.

Auriel
Auriel, I have real issues understanding what you want. Maybe it is a language barrier, I don't know Confused.

So, it isnt a question of payment - I just dont understand. Sorry.
(2014-05-01, 01:39 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Auriel, I have real issues understanding what you want. Maybe it is a language barrier, I don't know Confused.

So, it isnt a question of payment - I just dont understand. Sorry.

There is a section of the ACP named Custom Profile Fields.
I need a custom profile field to parse html.
[Image: custom-profile-fields.png]

I select Textarea
[Image: html.custom-filed-type.png]

I select "Allow HTML" radio button in the Custom Profile Fields
[Image: html.mycode.png]

This URL should automatically parse and be a live link and it's not.
[Image: html.about-info1.png]

I just paste this URL into the text box of the editor and it automatically is converted into a live link that takes me to the website.
http://www.contourcorsets.com/

Allow HTML means that this should parse but instead I see HTML code.
[Image: html.about-info2.png]

Allow HTML Code if I understand the expression means that I should be able to insert HTML and something renders the HTML into a correct text and link just as if it was a signature or the standard box/field for "Website"
[Image: html.optional-info.png]

I honestly don't know how to explain this any simpler.

Auriel
You need to ask on MyBB Hacks. I dont know why it isnt working. If they dont answer you that isnt actually anything I can do to help.
Pages: 1 2 3