MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: miniml - Development Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wny3lML.png]
Simplicity at it's finest.

Miniml is the flagship theme of my soon-to-come MyBB theme development website. It is a FlatUI theme that has CSS buttons and very few image elements. Not only is the theme free but it is easily modified to meet your website's color pallet. It will come in colors such as blue , red, green (flagship), yellow and orange.

Here are some pictures of v1, which is currently pending approval for the themes directory.

Index:
[Image: iQMsIq7.png]
Forumdisplay:
[Image: gp1eiFp.png]
Showthread:
[Image: oKyzeME.png]
Profile:
[Image: RULSn9u.png]

I would appreciate all constructive criticism regarding the theme. This thread will be updated each time I make a change to the theme. Suggestions are also accepted and welcomed.
It does look a lot like the MyBB default theme but in black. The css buttons look nice, but I would look at the header and see if you can differentiate that a bit more (look less like MyBB default).

If "Miniml" is referring to giving the theme a minimal look then there a lot of elements you can remove to make it look more minimal. Just as a matter of personal taste I always think a dark theme looks better with the inputs styled to a darker color.
(2014-04-08, 08:30 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It does look a lot like the MyBB default theme but in black. The css buttons look nice, but I would look at the header and see if you can differentiate that a bit more (look less like MyBB default).

If "Miniml" is referring to giving the theme a minimal look then there a lot of elements you can remove to make it look more minimal. Just as a matter of personal taste I always think a dark theme looks better with the inputs styled to a darker color.

Yeah theres a long way to go to make it complete. I appreciate the honest feedback and will work on it a lot more.