MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Clouds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, the next release is "Clouds"... I'm so bad naming themes... u.u

It's a simple design, the general idea it's to use the colours of the clouds (White, blue, grey, and light-blue or cyan).

Is under development, as you can see it only has 3/4 finished the index ...

[Image: lpTxsro.png]

If you have any suggestions, please leave your comment below.

Greetings.
The boards area seems a little messy, other that than looks nice.
Hello brother can you show me how can i make like this
[Image: 9r1KnyK.jpg]
(2014-04-09, 01:47 PM)REGGADi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello brother can you show me how can i make like this
[Image: 9r1KnyK.jpg]

You need to use FontAwesome for the icons.

Check this website for more information: http://fontawesome.io/get-started/

Basically, you need to put this in headerinclude:

Quote:<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.0.3/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">

After, go to your ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Forum Bit Templates > and open this template "forumbit_depth2_forum"

Inside, the 3rd and 4th <td> tag, replace them with this:

Quote:<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">
<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-file fa-fw" title="Total threads"></i>&nbsp;{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}<br />
<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-comment fa-fw" title="Total posts"></i>&nbsp;{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"></td>

And that's all.
it doesn't work FOR ME

i use Fontawsome 3

her is the code in my theme
<td class="trow3" valign="middle" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap;font-style: italic;" width="80"><span>{$threads}

{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']} المواضيع</span></td>
<td class="trow3" valign="middle" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap;font-style: italic;" width="80"><span>{$posts}

{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']} الردود</span></td>
<td class="trow3" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap" width="200">{$lastpost}
I would be grateful if you helped me thank you
Quote:<td class="trow3" valign="middle" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap;font-style: italic;" width="80"><span>

<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-file fa-fw" title="Total threads"></i>&nbsp;{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']} المواضيع<br />
<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-comment fa-fw" title="Total posts"></i>&nbsp;{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']} الردود

</span></td>

<td class="trow3" valign="middle" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap;" width="80"></td>

<td class="trow3" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap" width="200">{$lastpost}

Try that.
thank you bro it's working now
Very clean, I really like it. Smile
Nice clean design, if the font is a little darker it will be better in terms of readability.
Smile
Envy good theme. What I suggest you is to make it MyAlerts compatible as well, in case any one installs. Most themes get messed up with that.

Also dont call FontAwesome via their CDN. I mean its not bad, but when selling or releasing the theme just download all the icons you used from FA's site and bundle it up.

Otherwise its looking quite good for me.
Pages: 1 2