MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The three headers: Rating, Views, and Replies are swapped on this theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just noticed that the theme I used has a problem with the headers and they are all swapped around.
[Image: AaFDMkx.png]
It's fairly obvious that they are messed up because the rating stars are under the Views header.

I've tried to do some troubleshooting by editing the XML file for the theme, because I think that's where the problem is. All I want to do is change the word Views to Rating, Replies to Views, and Ratings to Replies. If anyone could help me fix this problem, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Here is the XML file I'm trying to edit:
http://pastebin.com/BCjn2dws
I'm just not understanding where the actual text is being displayed in the XML file. Please help!
You would find it easier to edit the template. That template is the forumdisplay_threadlist. Just move the td holding the lang and sort variables. The code below SHOULD do it

<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>
		<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">{$lang->replies}</a> {$orderarrow['replies']}</strong></span></td>
		<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=views&amp;order=desc">{$lang->views}</a> {$orderarrow['views']}</strong></span></td>
		{$ratingcol}
		<td class="tcat" align="right" width="20%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
Thanks, that particular code didn't work, but I did switch the order of the tds and it worked out. Thanks!