MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can remove this line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello
i just want to know how to remove the bold red line...
this is at category field
thanks
Could you provide a larger picture of the section you are talking about?
Modify your theme and look for table header or subheader, and change the "background color" (ex. #ccc).
you can check my forum here to know what i'm talking about
i changed the background color of sub header but doesn't work
Reason is that your gradient you are using for your catergories is too small. It's normal if you don't have the description but when you add one, it just can't fit it properly Smile. I would either suggest making a larger gradient (one as large as it would be now because it will shrink for you later on Smile.

Oh and that's the table header, not the sub header Wink Toungue.
can you tell me more.how to make a larger gradient?
You will need to make a new gradient through any image editor (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Gimp). Your current gradient has a height of 27, you need a height of 42 to be able to cover the background in your header Smile.
Instead of making a larger gradient (that needs more time to load), in table header put
#COLOR url("background image") repeat-x top left
This makes the gradient repeat on the x axis.

And instead of color put the light COLOR of your gradient, i guess near #fee or #fff.

Watch this:
http://www.frozendale.com/forum/

Find: Divagazioni sulla terra del Sol Levante
You don't have to make a higher gradient (mine is 25 too), just put the COLOR to the same of the lower border of the gradient (in this case black, in your some really light red, near to white)
oh,thanks a lot both u,i have solved it. ^^