MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New threads not showing for just one user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, my friend set up a mybb forum recently, it's link is www.Freedom-gaming.com
It was going good at the beginning but later he couldn't see the latest posts but only posts that were made a few days earlier or so.
He views the forum from both his tab and computer. Sometimes his tab shows all new posts but his computer shows days old posts only. sometimes vice-versa. But now he can see only older posts from both his tab and pc.
This happens only to him and not anyone else in the forum, as i'm in the forum as an admin,i don't see anything wrong happening, but for him this problem occurs.
Need help soon.

Mybb version : 1.6.12
Now the problem is occuring for me also
It's fine when i view from mobile but shows older version when i view from pc

Need help ASAP
The problem is occurring for all users now.
Will I ever get a reply?
I'm a consumer and I believe I have the right to ask questions regarding the product that you provided.
We got mybb because we heard it had the best security features but never got to know it has weak response when we get a problem.
If I don't get a reply still,then I'll have to say goodbye to mybb
Does it happens in all threads or just some? It may as well be a problem with the cache headers being sent.
My problem is kinda different.
At one time lets say there are 10 topics and 15 users and at some other timpe it shows only the earlier ones of the 10 topics and 5 members or so.
It gets fixed automatically at one time and occurs again after a certain interval.
Note that it's not just the topics that disappears ,it's also the users that does.
While one person can see only 5 members in the memberlist, other could see all the 10.