MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i'm trying to install the hebrew translate:

Warning: mb_internal_encoding() [function.mb-internal-encoding]: Unknown encoding "windows-1255" in /home/alon14/domains/...../public_html/forums/global.php on line 67
ok i'm installed a old version 1.0 and it's work lol
don't install 1.0... very bad...

In global.php find the line mb_internal_encoding( and replace it with //mb_internal_encoding(
Tikitiki Wrote:don't install 1.0... very bad...

In global.php find the line mb_internal_encoding( and replace it with //mb_internal_encoding(

why no? because the security?
The 1.0 series is no longer supported by us.

The current 1.2.x series is much improved in terms of stability and security.
i upgraded to 1.2.2
and your sultion didn't work

the result:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alon14/domains/**/public_html/forums/global.php:1) in /home/alon14/domains/**/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1121

Warning: mb_internal_encoding() [function.mb-internal-encoding]: Unknown encoding "windows-1255" in /home/alon14/domains/**/public_html/forums/global.php on line 67
re upload global.php in ANSI mode from a fresh download off the site. And in global.php find: mb_internal_encoding( and replace it with //mb_internal_encoding(
ok now the error fixed
but now it's not rtlSad
the rtl in the theme or the lang?
If it in the theme. so go to your ACP>Themes>edit>YourTheme.
in the Page Container templete find
text-align: left; /* IE 5 fix */ 
change "left" make it right or center as you like.
and update changes.
if it in your language. just under the manage language press change>YourLang>go. and choose the rtl you want from left to right or right to left.
Okay guys we've got it fixed. Smile (I'm his partner)
Thanks to all that helped.
Just one more question, about the + / - sign on the bar of every category.
How do i move it to the left? if it helps i figured out it's an image just like any other image in the board,
thanks in advance.