MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot modify header information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

After a mysterious change on my database (maybe made by my host, but they weren't able to confirm it...), my forum wasn't working anymore.

I made some changes on the mybb_sessions part of the database to try to make it working, but it didn't. After I changed the password on my database, things started working again.

The problem is I have now a persistent error message, and troubles logging in.

The message is the following : [attachment=31377]

I opened the files the message points out but there wasn't any white space to clean...
I tried to update my board to fix it. The update worked but the message is still there.

What's more, I can connect to my AdminCP but I'm deconnected at every action I make. I followed the advice on the sticky post here on this forum (changing settings.php), but after I do that, I can't connect to the "Configuration" part of the Admin CP, even when I delete the cookies. The error message I get is "Invalid Session"

MyBB version : 1.6.12
URL : http://candida-albicans.fr/forum/

Thanks for your suggestions Wink

cachip
(2014-04-14, 09:58 PM)cachip Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

After a mysterious change on my database (maybe made by my host, but they weren't able to confirm it...), my forum wasn't working anymore.

I made some changes on the mybb_sessions part of the database to try to make it working, but it didn't. After I changed the password on my database, things started working again.

The problem is I have now a persistent error message, and troubles logging in.

The message is the following :

I opened the files the message points out but there wasn't any white space to clean...
I tried to update my board to fix it. The update worked but the message is still there.

What's more, I can connect to my AdminCP but I'm deconnected at every action I make. I followed the advice on the sticky post here on this forum (changing settings.php), but after I do that, I can't connect to the "Configuration" part of the Admin CP, even when I delete the cookies. The error message I get is "Invalid Session"

MyBB version : 1.6.12
URL : http://candida-albicans.fr/forum/

Thanks for your suggestions Wink

cachip

do you have any plugins installed ?
(2014-04-14, 09:58 PM)cachip Wrote: [ -> ]I opened the files the message points out but there wasn't any white space to clean...

Did you check all PHP files? This may help you: http://community.mybb.com/thread-141130-...pid1019988 The plugin in that post will find affected files (look for: [file_path] starts with UTF-8 Byte Order Mark). Open them with editor, such as Notepad++, and convert to UTF-8 without BOM. Then reupload.
Hey,

Thanks for your suggestions.
Problem is, I can't even access the plugin page through the admin panel. I get the "Invalid session" error message.

I went in the plugin folder in my FTP : I can find askimet & regsecureq (a plugin that asks a security question). That's all.

Since I can't access the plugin page, I guess I won't be able to install bomfix... I'll try to edit some PHP files & save them in UTF-8 without BOM.

Thanks,
cachip

Encoding the files in UTF-8 without BOM did the job !

Thanks a lot Destroy666 Smile

Cheers,
cachip