MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookie problem, I think.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I have hosting at phpnet.us and in their cpanel, it had MyBB 1.2.1 as an optional script to be installed on the server.
So I installed it, to save me uploading, and was just going to upgrade it.

I had it up and running, it looked great, and I added a theme (for 1.2.2) to the board, forgetting that I needed to upgrade first.

Well, it messed something up with the cookies, I think, and wouldn't log me out.
So I downloaded the changed files for 1.2.2 and upgraded by just overwriting the files. (I never ran the upgrade file)

So now that it was all up and running, and I downloaded the global.php patch for 1.2.2 and uploaded it, and still have problems.

It won't login either now.

If anyone knows what the problem might be, please lend me a suggestion.
Or, if you have to go into the ACP, i can change my password and let you fool around in there, if you can fix it.

I'm totally bumfuzzled.

Dr Small
If you suspect your cookie problems may be incorrect, I would recommend that you firstly login to the ACP (you should still be able to that) and check what your current settings are.

If you are unsure what your cookie settings should be, see this guide on the wiki: [wiki]Cookies#Cookie_Settings[/wiki].