MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering Custom Theme Service for $40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB Users. I am Anurag M. I have been designing MyBB theme for 3 years. Currently I have some free time to develop my portfolio and thats why I am providing my custom theme service for a low rate of $40 USD. If you are interested make sure to check the temrs below and PM me here. You can also send me a skype request or email me as well if interested.

Email: [email protected]

My Past Works:
http://imgur.com/a/PE6dC

My Website:
http://yuvaservices.com/

Whats the process?
  • We will have a detailed discussion about what you want and what not, in skype or any other messenger.
  • After you Pay the advance of $20 USD through our website, I will start coding your theme.
  • For this Custom theme offer I am not making PSDs first, I am choosing a Color Swatch that goes well with the niche and starting to code.
  • After making the Index page ready according to our conversation, I will show you first, and ask about what changes you need. (Upto 2 Revisions will be provided). First a screenshot will be ent, if you are satisfied with it, a live demo will be made for you in my demoboard.
  • When you are ready to take the theme another $20 USD invoice will be added to your billing account in our website.
  • Once you pay the rest of the amount for the custom theme through our website, The theme files will be attached to your client account.

Terms of Service:
- 50% Payment will be taken in advance via my website to avoid confusion and to have proper records.
- 2nd installment must be cleared after seeing the live demo of the theme in my dev board.
- Currently Accpeted Payment Method is PayPal only. For Indian Clients Credit/Debit cards accepted via 2Checkout
- Project Completion time may vary from 3 days to 1 week depending on the complexity of the project.
- Refunds will be issued only if the product is not delivered to the client in specific time that we shall agree.
I am after a rat theme for my new ratalicious rat rescue forum do you think you could do some thing rat orientated for us please
Sure I can do that. Lets have a chat in skype. My Skype ID is: anuragtheguy
I will download skype now and add you thank you so much

I have sent you messages on Skype i am cbpromoforum
I'm looking for a ZombieRP related theme for mybb.
Sorry for the late reply, as you can see from my profile, I was away for my mother's treatment, I was out of state and been busy for the last couple of weeks. I arrived home today.

If you are still interested please let me know.
Taking new orders again. Interested persons can contact me via email:
Email ID: [email protected]
Closing this on request