MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Arabic Pack V1 [Updated]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Arabic Full Pack V1 For MyBB 1.2.2
  • All The ACP files Transolated but the help docs only still in English,
  • All the front to end files Transolated.
  • Live Preview here
    here is a screanshot of the ACP
    [attachment=5148]
  • and in the front to end all of it transolated,
  • the buttons also transolated.
    [attachment=5146]

• and the groub images also

[attachment=5147]

• Now you can download all of it.
    • Please Note : You can't remove my CopyRights or MyBB Rights

[attachment=5306]

Regards,
Ahmed (Egypt)
You have really done a great job. You have made a wonderful translation. Thank you very much for this great effort.

Best wishes,

maatty
Thnx for your kinda pretty comment bro, If you need to ask about anything, any problems any errors, just ask and I'll replay as fast as I can.

Best regards,

Ahmed (Egypt)
Very good job Smile
Thnx for your comment Tikitiki, I hope to see it in the list soon Smile
My dear Ahmed...thanks for your reply...the only problem I have when people write in Arabic in my forum is the font and color selection..you know, the 'post/ reply" editor there are fixed fonts and colors...the color problem is not important but the available fonts do not suit the Arabic language...you see we need fonts like "Simplified Arabic", "Arabic Transparent" or any other Arabic fonts.
I have explained this problem in my thread:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=15245

Have you ever thought of how to add additional fonts to font list in the editor?

One more thing, I saw your forum and I liked the way you help others by using step-by-step instructions.

Thank you Ahmed

maatty
Thnx Matty to attention me to this point about fonts, you right with that I'll try to look around for that if I get how to do that I'll replay in your thread.

And you verry wellcome Dear Matty.

Edited: go to your thread Matty I found out how
is the portal is arabic too؟
Thank you for translation
ihabplus Wrote:is the portal is arabic too؟

yes
Pages: 1 2