MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforums not displaying correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you look at my site under FeedBack, Support, Advertise

The subforums show like this Sub Forums: FeedBack, Support, and 1 more.

Is there anyway to expand it so it shows all the subforums because i plan to have alot more lol thanks...
[wiki]Admin_CP_Board_Settings#Forum_Home_Options[/wiki] "Subforums To Show On Index Listing " -> Set that to how many you want to show. Put 0 for no limits.
wow thanks for the fast reply ill look into the wiki from now on lol
Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Forum Home Options > Then enter the number of subforums you wish to display. The default is 2.
Tikitiki Wrote:[wiki]Admin_CP_Board_Settings#Forum_Home_Options[/wiki] "Subforums To Show On Index Listing " -> Set that to how many you want to show. Put 0 for no limits.

Damn you're fast. Beat me to it. LOL
the wiki says if i set to 0 then it will show all of them when i set to 0 it shows 0 lol
Setting it to 0 will cause it not to show any at all. Set it to 4 and you will display up to 4 subforums.
is this forum slow for anyone my forum is also slow but if you look at another example nameslot.com its very fast any reason why.

Does he just simply have a better server?
hitboy Wrote:is this forum slow for anyone my forum is also slow but if you look at another example nameslot.com its very fast any reason why.

Does he just simply have a better server?

It's not slow for me.
Hmm... maybe the documentation is incorrect. If you set it to nothing (blank) will it show all of them? If that fails just set it to 1000000 or something like that