MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I edit admin templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I edit admin templates? I want to edit the pages where you edit theme css & templates.
(2014-04-18, 12:49 AM)MatthewH Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I edit admin templates? I want to edit the pages where you edit theme css & templates.

there are no templates as such as the admin system is built a different way to the user site.

look at yoursite/admindir/modules/style/template.php to start with
There is only one template for admin as far as i know Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Theme's Options > Expand Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member_admin > Options > Full edit
(2014-04-23, 01:57 PM)VIP3R69 Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one template for admin as far as i know Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Theme's Options > Expand Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member_admin > Options > Full edit

this is not how the admin cp works, there are no templates for the admin cp
(2014-04-23, 02:19 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-23, 01:57 PM)VIP3R69 Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one template for admin as far as i know Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Theme's Options > Expand Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member_admin > Options > Full edit

this is not how the admin cp works, there are no templates for the admin cp

I know that.
He asked for admin template not "adminCP" template