MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor not showing in preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

i dunno what exactly caused my problem because I didn't realize it for quite a while until a user pointed it out to me. So it might be new or existed for ages, I have no idea... Undecided

Somehow I managed to kill the editor for when a user wants to see a preview of his post. The editor loads normally when I first go to newthread or newreply but as soon as you click on preview you only see the blank textarea without any buttons.

I have implemented some jQuery and other javascript stuff, so there might be a conflict there but I'm not sure since the editor does load in the first place. I also have to point out that I'm pretty bad when it comes to javascript, which is why I haven't been able to find the mistake myself.

http://thecastlerpg.de/index.php
This is the link to the forum, you can have a look at the problem in the support area as guests are able to post there. Having the link you can also look at my html, javascript and css. In case you need any php-files, just tell me, 'cause I have no idea which one to implement...

I'm very thankfull for any suggestions and ideas. Angel

Senya

Okay I found my mistake, i used a variable twice for different things and that got me into trouble. Probably nothing anyone needs to hear about as it's pretty special...

Problem solved^^