MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lack of images search in Google
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i search my website in google image search, many of them are not from my website.. I wonder why because my forum got a lot of images.
(2014-04-18, 03:32 PM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]when i search my website in google image search, many of them are not from my website.. I wonder why because my forum got a lot of images.

could be down
a) the image filename
b) the images on your site are referenced (linked from) another site and google is referencing the actual image location and not your site
i don't think so. Because many image from myself, then when i put the image on my site and the other site, google only index my image on the other site.. Sad
(2014-04-18, 03:49 PM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think so. Because many image from myself, then when i put the image on my site and the other site, google only index my image on the other site.. Sad

just looked at your portal page ... not one of the images on there referenced your own site .... they are all external links so google will read that link and not the link to your site.

type "Astana, Kazakhstan. Bandar Pelik Di Dunia" into google search your site is at the top of the list.

there is nothing to link your site to this image