MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No users shown under Users & Groups?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following errors were encountered:
No users were found matching the specified search criteria. Please modify your search criteria and try again.

is what I'm receiving when I go to the Users & Groups tab in the ACP. If I search for a specific user I'm able to find them but I'm not sure why my users aren't being listed here like they usually are... Any ideas?
Fix: Open admin/modules/user/users.php and find:
// Do we not have any views?
if(empty($views))

Source: http://dev.mybb.com/issues/296

Hope ths helps Smile
Ah, thank you very much, I'll fix it when I get home from work.

I appreciate the help!
Nope! & i hope it will solve your problem if not then please reply back Smile
What MyBB version do you use?
(2014-04-19, 06:42 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]What MyBB version do you use?

Latest version 1.6.12

Looks like it was already:

// Do we not have any views?
	if(empty($view))
	{
		return false;
	}

So I guess the method VIP3R posted doesn't work.

Any advice Omar?
Can you elaborate the steps for the error to appear? Currently if I go to ACP -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> Registered -> Options -> List Users such error doesn't appears.

Have you edited the core files? If you have doubts try running the file verification tool found in the ACP.
If you go into ACP -> Users & Groups it it's default on the Users link on the side and on that page it's giving me the error, so basically as soon as you hit Users & Groups I'm prompted with the error.

I ran the file verification tool and it found search.php, member.php, admin/inc/class_page.php and admin/index.php to be changed and several files from the install folder to be missing.
Bump.

Still need help.
Try uploading fresh files from your MyBB version to replace the modified ones.