MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Separate edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the picture below, I have numbered the four parts that I would like to edit. If I edit them normally they would also affect the appearance of my forum index which I don't want (refer to pictures if I'm not clear enough Smile). Was wondering if I could edit the colours without affecting one or the other through any additional CSS?

[Image: edit1ev5.th.gif]

Where it's labeled 1 and 2, affects the rows in the second picture, I want to individually change it without affecting the other in the picture below.....

[Image: edit2ql6.th.gif]
Um...you posted the thumbnail images, but not the links to the fullsize images...
first:
[Image: edit1ev5.gif]

second:
[Image: edit2ql6.gif]

You can use a additional style attribute on the container, like <td class="whatever" style="background: green">, you want to display differently, or you can have multiple class names for it.
DennisTT Wrote:Um...you posted the thumbnail images, but not the links to the fullsize images...
Sorry about Dennis.
CraKteR Wrote:first:
[Image: edit1ev5.gif]

second:
[Image: edit2ql6.gif]

You can use a additional style attribute on the container, like <td class="whatever" style="background: green">, you want to display differently, or you can have multiple class names for it.
Thank you CraKteR Smile.