MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Odd Login and Remember on index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All,

I just moved a board from phpbb to mybb and while the board seems to be working pretty well, I have a weird bug to report. I am wondering if I did something wrong, but on the index, when you click login the login button comes up "Undefined" and the remember comes up "UndefinedNaN". Can anyone point me to where I can correct this. While it doesn't effect the function of the button I would like it to say the right thing.

Feel free to take a look at what I mean:
www.grabass.net

Thanks,

Orlando
Go to ACP > Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest
Revert that template to default.
At first all I had was full edit, and then I realized it was because I never edited that template. I made some silly edits, so so I could revert to original. I then reverted to original, saved, reloaded the page. No difference.

Any other options?

Thanks for your input,

Orlando
Somehow your language ain't working properly Big Grin May be its because you are loading all stuff inside a frameset

Its not a proper solution, but you can do this:

Edit jscripts/general.js
Find:
lang.username
Change it to: "Username"
Find:
lang.password
Change it to: "Password"
Find:
lang.login
Change it to: "C'Mon, Log me in!"
Find:
lang.remember_me
Change it to: "Remember me, baby!"
That fixed it, it changed it from a frameset to a bigger login, and I am not sure why, but I don't really care at all. Thanks!