MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Qs On "Flags"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Every One,

I wanted to Show the Flag Images for My forum members. I searched and Found A plugin By Zeher , But later Discovered that this plugin is not valid for the Current Version Of MyBB.

Is there any Modification availabe for Zeher's Theme So that i Could Use It? Or Can we expect a release of the same [Updated] Plugin In future ?
Regards,

mano
I'm using one which isn't a plug in but rather a little template edit which is alot better IMO Smile. Go to this topic here.
nice one, anyone have animation flags?
Zaher has a pack of animation flags but you will have to ask him if you are allowed to use it Smile.
Thank u, Every One. Flags added !!!
dear atomic,

i installed the mod.. and its working fine.
But there is a slight problem.

When a user registers in the forum - though it is required to select the Country option still the country Flag image dosent shows up.
It shows up only when a user reselects His country From:
USER CP>EDIT PROFILE ;

Why is this happening
Sorry for the late reply, didn't see this topic has been replied too. The flags are working perfectly fine for me on my forum ..... could you please link me to your forum?
at0mik Wrote:Sorry for the late reply, didn't see this topic has been replied too. The flags are working perfectly fine for me on my forum ..... could you please link me to your forum?

That problem has beeen solved .. actually it was a 'user.php' bug which got eliminated once i replaced the same with the fixed file.

thanks any way.