MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seek | Forum Advertising Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: seek_ad.gif]

Board Name: Seek
Board URL: http://www.addictedfx.com/seek/forums/
Board Description: Seek is a brand new forum service that has just newly opened. We offer forum owners to expose themselves and gain traffic through free advertising offered on the forums. You may think this is like any other advertising forum and that they too also offer free advertising. We have our very own theme created by me and I hope you guys like it Smile.

But if you look, that advertising isn't completely free as they have catches such as having a post count requirement, link back to their own forums. Here at Seek, we have scrapped those ideas entirely and allow you to ADVERTISE COMPLETELY FOR FREE, NO CATCHES WHATSOEVER.

We also have forums where you can kick back, relax and chit chat about the anything from everyday media, sports to deep intellectual discussions with politics and religion. So why not come visit today, utilise our services and experience Seek!
What font did u use on Seek? Cause thats really nice looking
The font is A.C.M.E. Secret Agent Wink.
You should change the MyBB logo. Other than that pretty good + nice font on the logo.
I'm working a new logo and will upload it soon Smile. Going good though, 100+ posts in the first day Toungue.
Nice...can I ask where you got your small folder images? They look great. I would love to use them if you give permission or can tell me where you got them.
All images you see in the theme were made by me, maybe except 10 because I haven't had time to upload the custom ones I made, lol Toungue. Here you go (I zipped all the images for you Smile).
That's awesome of you. Thank you. I may use these very often. Smile
No problem Smile.
FYI You missed 2 images in your folder zip. hotfolder.gif and hotlockfolder.gif

I hope you don't mind I grabbed them from your site.

I uploaded them to democracyforums.com and I think they look FANTASTIC!

These are the best folder images I have seen. IMHO MYBB should use them to replace their old ones.
Pages: 1 2