MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prefix For Announcments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. So I am currently trying to figure out how to apply a prefix to forum announcements... I have the prefix for it made, I just dont know how to stick it on announcements like a regular post... I was starting to think it wasn't possible when I came across a perfect example of it. I don't know if it is an official prefix persay... but it basically shows up as one.

I'm sorry I don't know the best way to describe what I am looking for, so I have provided a screen shot below of what I currently have and what I would like to have. I put my announcement prefix on a regular post just to display what I am talking about, but I want it to apply to the actual announcements... Hopefully the picture below can explain what I am talking about..

[Image: 22dn9j.jpg]

See what I mean? Any help please? I assume there would be some sort of editing of the "forumdisplay_announcements_announcement" template I just can't seem to figure it out though...

EDIT::
Oh my gosh... Never mind. I figured it out. I had it right the first time, just forgot a letter so it didn't match the CSS. >.< I can't believe I over looked that.