MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Point Language Issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am an idiot, apparently. I've never had such trouble with a plugin. xD

I've tried to install it a handful of times and always run into issues. There's so many files that I miss something, apparently. I had a friend help me install it and she simply installed the whole folder to my plugins folder in my FTP - is that right?

It seems to be working okay, except when I go to the Shop area in my Admin CP Panel, there's no wording on the tabs and stuff. I can't read what it's supposed to be. Like so:

[Image: 20krxbm.png]

After using the URLs you can see while hovering, I clicked the "add category" section and had the same trouble:

[Image: 34p11qt.png]

As you can imagine, this makes it very difficult to actually add/edit/delete categories for the stores. I'm at a loss, here. :/ If anyone could shed some light on what's going on ( or even give me a step by step of what file goes where with newpoints, if that's the trouble ) that would be great.
looks like you are missing the language files. Regarding step by step support - I think that is part of the subscriber deal at MyBBPlugins.
I figured it's the language files, but I'm utterly lost in this plugin. If step by step is a subscriber thing, could you at least tell me what the installation instructions mean?

It says "upload the contents of the "Upload" folder to the root of your MyBB installation." :I So am I just to upload the folders, plugin PHP file and everything to the ROOT of my myBB thing on my FTP? That seems weird to me, since most plugins have you go through and put each single file into a particular folder ( the admin language goes in langue > admin; etc ).
That is normal. Don't upload entire 'upload' folder. Double click upload, that should show you the folders and files to be uploaded. Select them all and make sure your current FTP server location is navigated to the correct location.

Example, you double click 'upload' folder, you may see Inc / admin. Make sure the FTP location is set to the directory that shows Inc / admin as well. Also make sure the folder 'admin' (if it exists in files to be uploaded) is named the same as your admin folder on FTP. Some people rename their admin folder. So if you upload the 'admin' folder, but your actual admin folder is 'adminsecret' then the files won't go where they're supposed to.
Wow!
Shop in Newpoints?
very interesting Lightbulb
How to install it?