MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help needed for DennisTTs " Who Is Online today Plugin"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Members,

I Have encountered the Foll. Deformation occouring with the Template
When i am Activating Dennis TTs Who Is Online Today Plugin. Any Suggestions ?

[attachment=5155]
ww.forums.freewebworld.org

Thank You.
lol, are that made you mad? please send it to my forum if you can lol.
Mano, It's google bot, it's looking in your forum to put it in google search result
He means the blanc space besides the mod..
It's because your template layout is different.

For the two <td> tags in the template modification, add the colspan="2" attribute.
pepotiger Wrote:lol, are that made you mad? please send it to my forum if you can lol.
Mano, It's google bot, it's looking in your forum to put it in google search result

LOL!

By the way, I think I installed either a mod that enabled this or a custom modification...

Will deactivating it cause this to happen?
Coolv Wrote:
pepotiger Wrote:lol, are that made you mad? please send it to my forum if you can lol.

LOL!

By the way, I think I installed either a mod that enabled this or a custom modification...

Will deactivating it cause this to happen?

If you activated CraKteR's Online Today plugin (which does the same thing as my plugin, except automatically performs the template modification), you may encounter the same problem if you use a customized template (ie. MyBulletin), but I'm not 100% sure how his plugin works.

Deactivating plugins theoretically should remove all traces of the plugin, but it's up to the plugin author to write the correct code to do that.
DennisTT Wrote:It's because your template layout is different.

For the two <td> tags in the template modification, add the colspan="2" attribute.

Thanks Dennis, The Result Is Perfect and that Problem in the Template is Corrected.

1.Dennis can you plz suggest a modification in the Code sao that an Icon could be showed for the Who was online Today Column too.

It would be more clear by the Screen Shot:

[attachment=5158]

2.  In Addition to that the Background color to the ' Who was online today" Row [ i mean the Row which contains the Names of the Users] has to be WHITE for my Template . At Present its Grey.. How do i change that?
[attachment=5159]
Thank u Once again.
Regards,
mano
Well, considering that a lot of themes don't even have those icons, you might have to adjust the template yourself to accomodate an icon there. I doubt Dennis or Crakter will add that to their plugins.  Just FYI!  Big Grin
judel Wrote:Well, considering that a lot of themes don't even have those icons, you might have to adjust the template yourself to accomodate an icon there. I doubt Dennis or Crakter will add that to their plugins.  Just FYI!  Big Grin

well i just did it. But there is a problem of uneven spacings. i tried but couldnt solve this.
[attachment=5160]
Well, it looks like you've accomplished a lot. Looks good!! Seems like you've added an extra column in there on the right! Since I don't know what you changed in your templates, I can only guess that you attempted to add a column to the wrong template.
Pages: 1 2