MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group join request remains forever upon user pruning...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-42745.html

Not sure why that was archived as this has not been patched, and remains an issue with even the latest version of MyBB.
(2014-04-22, 02:25 PM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why that was archived as this has not been patched
AFAIK the option to prune users was added in MyBB 1.6. Therefor it is impossible to report or fix something which was nonexistent at that time. Wink
I've checked this and I cannot reproduce. When users are pruned, join requests are pruned with them.
Why not try to disapprove join request using AdminCP? Much easier.
(2014-04-25, 02:51 AM)iRocker Wrote: [ -> ]Why not try to disapprove join request using AdminCP? Much easier.

I have tried, that does nothing just as if you try in the usercp. The users that filed the join requests accounts where pruned so the requests remain glitched, the only temporary fix I have really found was to delete them from within the database which isn't that big of a deal but avoiding the whole conflict to begin with would be ideal. It is pretty strange it will not reproduce Starpaul20.