MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change contact details (MSN, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo) to social
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-04-29, 07:20 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]By default it still says ICQ, Yahoo, AIM etc. no matter if it's a custom profile field or not.
It shouldn't be that by default.

But didn't you just say?
(2014-04-24, 01:12 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the problem really is right now that these fields are hard coded.
It shouldn't be default, that's it, my standpoint right there.
I'm saying this now.
Yes, we all get that. Did you read the posts made by others?
(2014-04-29, 11:01 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we all get that. Did you read the posts made by others?

That was a reply to "HolyPhoenix" who didn't seem to get it or felt the need to nitpick at me for no reason, please not you too now. -.-

Yes, I read everyone's posts.
Brad's post made me laugh.

Anyway, some of them will surely morph to social sites before the release.
(2014-04-30, 05:35 AM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]Brad's post made me laugh.

Anyway, some of them will surely morph to social sites before the release.

Facebook will be archaeology by then.
(2014-04-30, 05:22 AM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]That was a reply to "HolyPhoenix" who didn't seem to get it or felt the need to nitpick at me for no reason, please not you too now. -.-

I just wanted to make sure that you were keeping your argument strong. Wink I don't mean to offend.

At this point I just wish they would hurry up and release 1.8 and forget minor details though myself. Fix the bugs. Make it stable. Release. Get to working on 2.0.

It would take me all of 5 minutes to go in and change these to something more useful on my own.
Pages: 1 2