MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change forum title and thread title colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi is there any way to change forum title color and also the thread title color? I have found a post here
http://mods.mybb.com/view-resource/color-forum-names
But according to it I must have to change individual forum title color. Is there any way to change all the forum title color and thread title color at once.

My site URL: http://reallifeplus.org
You can see the thread title color as well as the forum title color is green. I want to change them to be yellow. Anyone please helpRolleyes
For forum color:

In forumbit_depth2_forum template find:
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>

And replace it with:
<span class="change_me_forum"><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></span>

Now add this to your global.css
.change_me_forum a {
color: red; 
font-weight:bold;
}

----------------------------

For Thread title:

In showthread template find:
<div>
<strong>{$thread['threadprefix']}{$thread['subject']}</strong>
</div>

Replace it with:
<div>
<span class="change_me_thread">{$thread['threadprefix']}{$thread['subject']}</span>
</div>

.change_me_thread {
font-weight:bold;
}
Hey Thanks a lot I will check this and let you know if any problem.Thanks for your help again
Hi Thanks But I want to change the Thread list color. Means when some one click on a forum category then thread list shows up> I want to change the thread list colors. But the above guideline you provide it changes the color of thread when i open the the thread but the thread listing color does not change. Hope i am able to make you understand what I am saying
forumdisplay_thread template:

Find:

<div>
			<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
			<div class="author smalltext">{$thread['profilelink']}</div>
		</div>

Replace with:

<div>
			<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><span class="change_me_forumdisplay">{$thread['subject']}</span></a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
			<div class="author smalltext">{$thread['profilelink']}</div>
		</div>

.change_me_forumdisplay {
}