MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some images are not displayed !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey , Most images are displayed but some of them are not... And most of this images are from my theme(they have /images/mytheme/image.gif file directory)... I don't know what is wrong with them... Here are some screens
[Image: AvauZo2.png]
[Image: bEMvgWl.png]
[Image: 90aJaIS.png]
Theese are all... Can anyone please help me ?
Have you checked to make sure those images are present in your theme folder?
copy the images links that are not displaying & go to the link if it is a 404 then you don't have full theme.

If there are the images then delete your browser cookies & try to go on your website again

If still not then go to ACP > Templates & Style > Your theme's options > Edit Theme > global.css > Options of global.css > Edit style > Don't make any changes & save the template then see your website
It's 404 theme but images are present in theme folder... Is tehre any way to fix it ?
If it's 404 & you have images see if the image file's name is correct as if the link is : image.gif & you have image.png then it will not display.
Convert the image first & upload it again with correct name.
Are you able to provide forum url, so we can take a look?
(2014-04-24, 07:58 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to provide forum url, so we can take a look?
He fixed it already Wink