MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logging in problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the site is failing to keep anyone logged in. I have checked all the configuration and it is correct.
site: ruinforums.com
Cookie Domain: ruinforums.com.
cookie path: /
Permissions on settings.php: 666
I cannot do anything. Please help.
Try turning off Cloudflares Rocketloader.
(2014-04-26, 10:27 AM)soxey6 Wrote: [ -> ]So the site is failing to keep anyone logged in. I have checked all the configuration and it is correct.

I have been logged in for ages now .... I have not been booted off nor do I have a problem logging in or out
(2014-04-26, 11:23 AM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-26, 10:27 AM)soxey6 Wrote: [ -> ]So the site is failing to keep anyone logged in. I have checked all the configuration and it is correct.

I have been logged in for ages now .... I have not been booted off nor do I have a problem logging in or out

What, neither me or my friend can stay logged in (Yes cookies are enabled and I have cleared them).

(2014-04-26, 11:06 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Try turning off Cloudflares Rocketloader.

That did not help.
(2014-04-26, 11:33 AM)soxey6 Wrote: [ -> ]

What, neither me or my friend can stay logged in (Yes cookies are enabled and I have cleared them).

when does it log you out ? or are we talking the acp rather than the forum ?
(2014-04-26, 11:38 AM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

Just the forum. It makes no sense and is really annoying.
(2014-04-26, 11:46 AM)soxey6 Wrote: [ -> ]

have you tried a different browser ???? I had some real problems with a windows build of chromium a while back .... changed browser and it worked fine, what browser are you using ?
(2014-04-26, 12:13 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-26, 11:46 AM)soxey6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-26, 11:23 AM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]I have been logged in for ages now .... I have not been booted off nor do I have a problem logging in or out

have you tried a different browser ???? I had some real problems with a windows build of chromium a while back .... changed browser and it worked fine, what browser are you using ?

chrome and it was my browser.
I guess your up and running now ..... I never had the problem with the Linux build of Chromium (never used chrome) odd how it only effects the windows version