MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.6.13 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could you tell me if this new release will modify my current custom theme?
There were some template edits made, but you can just use the 'Find Updated Templates' tool to get up to speed.
Thanks very much but I don't understand why MYBB has to upgrade or edit something that is not part of the forum script! I don't think custom, my own (not default) theme has to be uprated in any ways!
(2014-04-26, 02:39 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think custom, my own (not default) theme has to be uprated in any ways!
You are able to foresee the changes we make to templates? Wink Otherwise your templates must be updated.
There may be a need to update some templates between releases and yes, the default templates are part of the forum script.

If you don't feel the need to update you custom theme modified templates that is up to you.
Please could you tell me where can I find out what templates are going to be updated. I want to know before it messes my forum.
Please!
(2014-04-26, 02:51 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Please could you tell me where can I find out what templates are going to be updated.
A list with the updated templates is available on our docs page: http://docs.mybb.com/1613.html#Template_Changes
(2014-04-26, 02:51 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]There may be a need to update some templates between releases and yes, the default templates are part of the forum script.

If you don't feel the need to update you custom theme modified templates that is up to you.

Sure default theme has to updated I copy that but custom theme should not!
(2014-04-26, 02:53 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Sure default theme has to updated I copy that but custom theme should not!
MyBB doesn't change your customized templates. Therefor you have to update them yourself.
Thanks that's what I was asking in the first place!