MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: file extract error please re-upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can't extract file getting errors, please re-upload.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/last-poster-av...threadlist

Quote:! C:\Users\jayz\Downloads\3189-1397326234-avatarep_v2.7.zip: Cannot create C:\Users\jayz\Desktop\mybb mod\previos\avatar_menu.png
The system cannot find the path specified.
! C:\Users\jayz\Downloads\3189-1397326234-avatarep_v2.7.zip: Cannot create C:\Users\jayz\Desktop\mybb mod\previos\plantillas.png
! C:\Users\jayz\Downloads\3189-1397326234-avatarep_v2.7.zip: Cannot create C:\Users\jayz\Desktop\mybb mod\previos\estilos.png
! C:\Users\jayz\Downloads\3189-1397326234-avatarep_v2.7.zip: Cannot create C:\Users\jayz\Desktop\mybb mod\previos\conf_admin.png
! C:\Users\jayz\Downloads\3189-1397326234-avatarep_v2.7.zip: Cannot create C:\Users\jayz\Desktop\mybb mod\previos\avatar_foros.png
! C:\Users\jayz\Downloads\3189-1397326234-avatarep_v2.7.zip: Cannot create C:\Users\jayz\Desktop\mybb mod\previos\avatar_temas.png
i download file today and there are no errors, i test and works fine, i think you download a damage file, try to download again and verify you have a 639kb file and you have permissions here on forum to download this kind of data.
Make sure this path here:

\mybb mod\previos\

Actually exists. It may sound weird, just create the folders manually if you have to.