MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpfox intergration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
you should post less but anyhow when I first posted this thread Tikitiki contacted phpfox and I know he was working on something but not sure anymore you should contacnt him
I did send him a message, but for some reason he did not reply?

I have a community that is in desperate need of mybb..

And like you quite rightly said making this mod will deffo bring more people to the mybb world!

This isnt a joke now, i NEED THIS MOD!

PLEASE!

[email protected] <- email or PM me please
I do not have enough time to do this. 1.4 is priority right now.
There are hundreds, if not a thousand users of phpfox. I have just started to use it. I also know that many people would like this bridge.
Yes phpfox is like myspace, it is the best and leading social network script out there.

Can some one, please, please make a mod for mybb. I have closed down my old forum, so no longer use mybb but would love to on my phpfox website.

Steve
I Know it is not a lot but i have a spare $25 (US) if someone can create an integration with phpfox.
http://www.phpizabi.net/

That's free and imho a better idea for integration than phpfox.
I dont like that script, i have tried it before. Phpfox is by far the best out there.

I also forgot that you can the mod on phpfox. Some give them away for free and some sell for up to $50 although average price is $25
ModX looks a pretty good package.

I haven't used it to be the seo, looks better than most. Doesn't look bad either but this is just my opinion.
~Kerrang!
Its good but i just can not fault phpfox and this is where the problem lies, i love phpfox and i love mybb, which is why i would like to integrate both together.
I really like how phpfox looks. I've seen it used before on some popular sites. It would be cool to have a intergration.
Pages: 1 2 3