MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpfox intergration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mybb should intergrate this forum software with phpfox software i am very active user of there software and many people need a good forum to intergrate with. Many are trying to use vb for this but its not working out to well.. if you guys did this it would bring you alot more people to the mybb community =)
you have link of official site?
If I do decide to integrate this will someone provide me with a license or a test of the software somehow so I can work on it? The soonest I can get to this is next friday.
you should contact them directly and see they will probably let you use a test copy so you can intergrate it. Thats what i think
i sent you a pm about something Tikitiki you should look at it
hi guys, is anyone closer to doing this?

i could REALLY do with a MYBB plugin for phpfox!
phpfox seems a little too much like myspace. but a plugin for this would be great
Im now desperate for someone to make me a mod or port mybb into phpfox for me, but i need to keep the posts that have been made as my members wouldnt take too kindly to me resetting the forums again.

I will PAY someone to do this.

How much?

[email protected] <- email me!
please please please!

i have a paid for version of phpfox, and am willing to pay a small amount to someone to port mybb into phpfox.

Is it just not possible?

Or has everyone had a good month and doesnt want to earn no more cash? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3