MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: multiple registrations by registered user question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when a registered user (outside of Admin)tries to use the member register url they see this message:

Quote:Sorry, but our system shows that you have already registered on this site and the registration of multiple accounts has been disabled.

Is there a setting in the acp to actually turn this off... or in other words to enable registration of multiple accounts.

I can't find it if there is

TIA
allow the same email to be used more than once.
(2014-04-29, 10:42 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]allow the same email to be used more than once.

Thanks for the reply but, I'm not sure thats it.

I looked and mine is set to allow multiple email registrations. I've switched it and it does nothing to change the error I'm getting.

I'm not clicking the register button, I'm actually logged in as a test user and then i copy and paste the {boardURL}member.php?action=register into my browser when I get:

Quote:Sorry, but our system shows that you have already registered on this site and the registration of multiple accounts has been disabled.

Its not a big deal, I just wondered if there was a way to turn off the warning and let registered users register again or register some one else while being logged in.

By pasting the url, I am obviously not staying within the constraints of what the mybb software intended.

The warning makes it sound as though multiple accounts can be enabled, but I don't think they can????