MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LOGIN PROBLEM ALREADY REFERED TO STICKY THREAD ABOUT THIS ISSUE PLEASE HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am experiencing a issue with logging into my newly founded forum every time i login it shows successfully logged in but then proceeds to show me that i am not logged in until i press a menu button like members list. I just migrated from shared hosting to a new VPS

I ALREADY WENT IN THE INC/SETTINGS.PHP FOLDER DELETED IT SO IT WILL REGENERATE ALSO CHANGED TO CHMOD PERMISSIONS to 666 I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR SURE THE ISSUE BUT THE COOKIE DOMAIN AND PREFIX ARE FINE .mydomain.com for the cookie domain and just / for the prefix

my domain is scriptingmonkeys.com if you'd like to take a look for yourself I'm not sure if its against the rules to post your forum url so if it is just please tell me to delete it. I am in need of some help please and thank you!
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.