MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I can tell you that I have done research into this, and figured it was a host problem. Well thats what I believed. I have been having this problem all day and it is so annoying.

I have also cleared my cache, reset my internet, re-boot my computer, and used a different web browser and still have the same error!

If i can have any support I will provide screenshots and more info!

Thanks for your time!
It is an issue with your host, you need to contact them. Their database servers is out of disk space.
(2014-04-30, 02:57 AM)Cameron:D Wrote: [ -> ]It is an issue with your host, you need to contact them. Their database servers is out of disk space.

I have contacted them about 5 times. They all told me the same thing. So I followed, and still have the same error.

It seems to happen when I involve my p.m's. Also when I click on the configuration button in the ACP! Sad
It is possible that a query is generating a large temporary on-disk table which fills up the /tmp partition. The file gets removed once the error is encountered so the space is freed up again.

Unfortunately it is still something only the host can fix. Maybe if the server has been up a while a bunch of clutter has accumulated in /tmp leaving it near-full, so maybe ask if they would be willing to clear out the /tmp folder to see if that fixes it for you.
(2014-04-30, 04:41 AM)Cameron:D Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible that a query is generating a large temporary on-disk table which fills up the /tmp partition. The file gets removed once the error is encountered so the space is freed up again.

Unfortunately it is still something only the host can fix. Maybe if the server has been up a while a bunch of clutter has accumulated in /tmp leaving it near-full, so maybe ask if they would be willing to clear out the /tmp folder to see if that fixes it for you.

The problem is still here. My host is unable to solve the issue. Is there any staff member that can help me or anyone who has had this issue? Huh

Nevermind /tmp files was the issue! thanks.