MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After MyBB 1.6.13 update it Added 1 new UNKNOWN Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just updated from MyBB 1.6.12 to MyBB 1.6.13 & after that everything is fine except one unknown post.

First i uploaded changed_files_1613 & later I updated my board by running the following method.

http://www.myboard.com/install/upgrade.php & I clicked 1.6.11 or 1.6.12 option to proceed the upgrade.

before update my entire board's total posts was: 2200
after update my entire board's total posts was: 2201

i logged into the normal registered user & clicked on View Today's Posts it return the following message:

Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again.

When i clicked on View New Posts it returned the following message:

Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again.

Actually my board members didn't post anything since: 26/April/2014 & I updated my board on 30/April/2014 & before updating my posts was 2200 & after update posts are 2201 but actually there was no new posts or threads since 26/April/2014.

Why after MyBB 1.6.13 update it added 1 strange unknown post in my board which i cant find?
Tools and Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild

Rebuild Thread Counters
Recount User Post Counts
It is possible that there were actually 2201 posts in your board, board stats cache is updated during upgrades so it syncs to be up-to-date.

Are you sure there aren't 2201 posts in your board?
(2014-04-30, 10:11 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible that there were actually 2201 posts in your board, board stats cache is updated during upgrades so it syncs to be up-to-date.

Are you sure there aren't 2201 posts in your board?

Actual posts are 2200 but 1 unknown post added after update. Anyway i think its not a big problem I did rebuild recount posts/threads. Now i have again 2200 posts.

Thank you all who paid attention to this thread.
After you delete/move lots of threads it's recommend to run rebuild function because at first it's not noticeable but after some time you will see it clearly Smile