MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently in the process of transferring my backup files to hopefully fix this issue, but I'd like this to get solved, not just for me, but for the community as well. (Sorry about this being my first post on here, but I've been managing at least 3 mybb forum based sites and have never had this occur.

So, basically everyone that has ever made an account, or tries to make an account is banned instantly.

I went lurking on this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-104049.html (the only one I could find)

Everyone is saying that the banned message everyone is receiving is the message that you get when ip banned.

Things to know: I'm the forum owner and am also ip banned, and only one that has access to admin cp. I haven't ip banned anyone, since January, and my moderators of the forums do not have access to ip banning people.

Before this happened we had a "TABLE_COLUMN" php error where the red mybb window pops up or some sort that lasted about 5 minutes according to my friend, and refreshed and everyone was banned. All simultaneously. I can still access admin cp through the sites' /admin , and upon checking logs, there is no bans from admins/mods or anyone. No logs. Nothing. Checking the ip bans. No new logs. Checked activity by the date, still nothing.
So I'm genuinely stuck, and have no idea what happened..
Do any of you guys have a clue?
Do you or your users make use of proxies to access your forum?
Me along with my staff don't use proxies.

Is this a glitch? Or did someone manage to break through and ban everyone? If you don't mind me asking.
Can you access the database and check which additional groups you are in?
To be honest, I can't thing of any reason other that a wrong ban by IP being added. Please post what Leefish suggested.
Ugh, that's crazy.
And additional groups, none.

The only reason I brought up, someone breaking through is because we've gotten a threat from someone days before saying they were going to do something to our ingame server. Which he never did. And then our forums ironically poofed.

Sorry for all the trouble aha!
So is it solved? If not then please send me you FTP and ACP details to tour forum account so I can check more deeply.
Not solved, everything somehow got corrupted.
But one thing I could not that may have done something was, the theme of the forums.
I had it set to the Default so that everyone could see it, but in the template properties I had it set so that only I could see it. Could that have done it?
I doubt it.