MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Issue Already tried sticky thread about this problem please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all I'm new to the mybb Community forums! I am experiencing difficulties with my forum scriptingmonkeys.com

I am sure all of you have heard about the famous login/logout issues well I just transferred my site from a vps and I have tried everything possible to try to fix this problem I have changed chmod for /inc/settings.php to 666 I have deleted settings.php so it could create a new one fresh from the database I even checked my domain cookie and prefix which are all correct .scriptingmoneys.com for the cookie domain and / for the prefix! I am not getting a blank or white screen or anything like that It logs me in successfully but then brings me back to my main homepage and it doesn't show that I am logged in until I press a button like members list! Can anyone else offer any trouble shooting tips please? I have attached a image so you can better understand So when the user logs in it takes them back to (refer to the image i attached ) Until of course they press members list it shows they are logged in! Just clarifying! Thank you!
I've just been able to successfully register and login to your site. Maybe your cookie settings are incorrect on your actual browser?
(2014-05-02, 07:55 AM)Downfall Wrote: [ -> ]I've just been able to successfully register and login to your site. Maybe your cookie settings are incorrect on your actual browser?

Thats weird users are still having same issues this isn't resolved yet Sad