MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help 503
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
we keep having an issue, mainly when we are busy
The chat dies, we get a continuous 503 when anyone attempts to post into chat.
As you would expect forum dies too

If page s refreshed then this message rises

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1226 - User 'cQ7c2RNloU1Q9Iy' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)
Query:
SET NAMES 'utf8'

this issue lasts about 5/10 minutes then rights itself. Being live and busy its a real killer, can someone please help with suggestions on a fix.

thank you

HMR
http://www.housemasters-radio.co.uk/
This has nothing to do with MYBB! Please contact your Hosting provider!
ahhhh,
ok thank you very much for that bit of info
cheers x

Are you able to give any advice
Host is saying our refresh rate for chatroom page is too high and tha IP's are being relogged making chat think it's spam attack.
I do not fully understand, isnt a high refresh rate a good thing>?

Are you able to give any advice
Host is saying our refresh rate for chatroom page is too high and tha IP's are being relogged making chat think it's spam attack.
I do not fully understand, isnt a high refresh rate a good thing>?
I am sorry to say this but get a better hosting or get off shared hosting which has all kinds of BS limitations Smile
(2014-05-05, 01:16 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry to say this but get a better hosting or get off shared hosting which has all kinds of BS limitations Smile

Hi thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

We are working with very little knowledge of what we are doing and running into issues as you may expect, it takes time to sort them
We are indeed looking at a better host as current is a pain in the butt especially with their response to our issues.

Can i just ask, what you mean about shared hosting, more deffo a dumb question but just wanting to know I fully understand.

thank you
Shared hosting is what you probably have it's cheap but as a webmaster you have very limited control over the server also shared hosting is much slower because all websites hosted on shared hosting share the same IP address (shared IP address) also because it's cheap it has all kinds of limitations.

VPS and Private hosting are not cheap hosting but you have almost total control over them and have very few limitations