MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some (not all) users are 2 hours ahead.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I go to "Who's Online" about half of the users are 2 hours ahead of the default board time.

All users are set to use daylight saving.

[Image: AYgNOR1.png]

As you can see the users local time is correct but their Status time is 2 hours ahead.

The problem is every post people create that have the incorret time, the post uses that time.

[Image: GS5iU0sl.jpg]
(It was two hours ahead of the local board time when it was posted)

So when a user starts a thread that has the incorret time, anyone replying gets there post posted before the thread creator.

I thought it might of been my CDN. People using nodes that have the increect time. But I have removed my CDN Name Servers and gave it 48 Hours. I am still having problems.
This is now fixed. It was the CDN. If anyone else has this same problem it's due to CloudFlare. Just disabling it did not work. I had to remove the CloudFlare Name Servers and it took 4 days before the DNS updated for everyone.

OK, this isn't fixed.

Forum set to GMT (01:35)
Task log is showing a time 2hrs ahead of GMT time (03:35)
The server time is set to 17:35 -0700, MST

Why is the Admin Time not correct? is there anything I can change in database? I would understand if the Admin time was the same as the server but its not. It's not even the same as what's set in AdminCP.
Fixed it. I had to run this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-92294.html
Then what ever the time shows in the Task Logs set the AdminCP time -2 hours of that. The issue was because I turned on daylight saving.