MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who Repped My Post? 1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

by Wildcard

MyBB Links (validated): ViewDownload

This plugin displays which members have repped each post. You can choose where the post reps are displayed and configure almost everything about how it works.

[Image: OeFjKIZ.png]
you choose where to display post rep info

Features:
  • display post reps
  • limit amount of reps to show per reputation type (pos. neut. neg.)
  • disable displaying reputation type(s)
  • uses language system
  • uses template system

Resources:

Support

I make no guarantees of support but I will always try.

Bugs/Issues

Please report any problems found at the GitHub repository for this project, in this thread or in a new thread on MyBB Community Forums. Although I will answer questions at my own forum, I prefer not to.

https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Who-Repped-My-Post

Make 'Who Repped My Post?' Better!

Feel free to add advice or feedback. Go to GitHub and collaborate. Help and advice is welcome. Smile
Nice idea Wildcard!
Thanks @Euan T Smile
i don´t know but for me return error...

[Image: eXVzf7i.png]
Hi martec,

Sorry for the problems but I have located and fixed the problem.

Download it here for now until I have updated the mods site: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Who-Re...tag/v1.0.1
Thanks...

now work...

it's possible change positive image with like image?
because one of the forum i use this with post reputation by Tomm

[Image: gTZXB8z.jpg]

probability need change this...

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

but i don't understand this code... lol
When this plugin installs, it creates all of its images for every theme. So you can go to yourforum.com/images/wrmp/positive.png to change the image for positive reps for the default theme.

For another theme, just add the theme folder in: yourforum.com/images/{theme_dir}/wrmp/positive.png
(2014-05-07, 02:54 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]When this plugin installs, it creates all of its images for every theme. So you can go to yourforum.com/images/wrmp/positive.png to change the image for positive reps for the default theme.

For another theme, just add the theme folder in: yourforum.com/images/{theme_dir}/wrmp/positive.png

thanks...
Any chance of adding this to My Alerts? I currently use Tomms Post Rep, but I need to swap that out now Tomm is no longer maintaining MyNetwork. I like a lot about Post Rep (the one click rep giving with no comment) and it does integrate with MyAlerts but does not link to the post actually repped, but the rep report.

I think ajaxified and linked to MyAlerts with the link to the post this would be a perfect replacement.

Here's hoping Shy
(2014-05-14, 11:33 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of adding this to My Alerts? I currently use Tomms Post Rep, but I need to swap that out now Tomm is no longer maintaining MyNetwork. I like a lot about Post Rep (the one click rep giving with no comment) and it does integrate with MyAlerts but does not link to the post actually repped, but the rep report.

I think ajaxified and linked to MyAlerts with the link to the post this would be a perfect replacement.

Here's hoping Shy

i really liked this plugin...
but because of Post Rep, i converted this (Post Rep) to simple like of euan...
it worked for me because in my forum only permitted positive reputation...
I'm already preparing for MyBB 1.8, would be nothing interesting to me the plugins do not work after upgrade to 1.8...
So I'm changing the plugins that supports to 1.8 ...

just do not know what I'll do with ajax script made using prototype ...
ex: http://community.mybb.com/thread-150483.html
Pages: 1 2