MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ..

I need help please in my forum here

http://refbackonline.com/forum/

I don't know why it appear like that as I didn't change any thing ..

Thanks
Make sure that the permissions on the themes directory allow you to write to it.
(2014-05-05, 03:06 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that the permissions on the themes directory allow you to write to it.

Thanks for your reply ..
Really I don't have any experience about that ?
Can you please help me to fix that ??

Thanks
(2014-05-05, 03:11 PM)Ptc-ref-Repaid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-05, 03:06 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that the permissions on the themes directory allow you to write to it.

Thanks for your reply ..

Thanks

In FTP (or your hosting control panel) make sure that ./cache/themes has a permissions setting of 0777.
(2014-05-05, 03:13 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-05, 03:11 PM)Ptc-ref-Repaid Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for your reply ..

Thanks

In FTP (or your hosting control panel) make sure that ./cache/themes has a permissions setting of 0777.

Can I send you please my hosting control panel details to enter it to check that ??
Looks like css style is added directly into the template. Try switching back to default theme!!!!!!!!!!
(2014-05-05, 08:38 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like css style is added directly into the template. Try switching back to default theme!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell me please how to switc back to default theme ?
Because I am not expedience in that .

Thanks
NP Smile

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> Default >> Options >> Set as Default

Note: if your current theme doesn't not show 0 under # Users then:

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> Default >> Options >> Force on users