MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modification on footer... Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright well I decided to put it in here, I was wondering since im getting a new host tonight..I got a few questions, which only MyBB staff could really answer...

1) If I mod-out a forum and give the forum I modded out to people can I put either above or below the Copyright, Modified MyBB By: NightRider as long as I don't touch the copyright at all of MyBB?

2) My community that im making is a Fan Based website of a popular MMORPG (runescape) and on the footer on my forums I have to put in a Copyright note of my own, as long as I don't touch the Copyright of MyBB I can do this?

3) If I get my Multi version of MyBB may I put below the copyright or above the Powered By: MyBB, Powered By: MyHost above the MyBB?

These are sorda noobish questions but I just wanna make sure because I like MyBB to much to break any rules/license..

Thanks,
NightRider
1 & 2 yes afaik.

I'm not sure I really understand #3. Multi version of MyBB?
Tikitiki Wrote:1 & 2 yes afaik.

I'm not sure I really understand #3. Multi version of MyBB?

He probably means the modification that does something like CreateMyBB hosting multiple forums. As long as you do not modify the existing copyright and powered by lines you should be ok Smile You can add your own lines above or below.
Yes that is what I meant, thank you guys, and I sure will do that...(follow the rules)