MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i got this error.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1203 - User admin_sfw already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

How i can solve this error?
thanks
I was about to post a similar question:
I too get the same error and it says max 5 connections. So I upgraded my hosting package twice, but I keep getting the error message and it still says 5 connections. Does this error message not reflect the actual hosting settings? What else is needed?

Thank you
PinkStar
You need to talk to your host about that, they are putting a limit on the number of database connections so you need that limit raised.
I have spoken to my host and upgraded my hosting twice. I still get the same error message and was wondering if it's accurate.
(2014-05-06, 02:04 PM)PinkStar Wrote: [ -> ]I have spoken to my host and upgraded my hosting twice. I still get the same error message and was wondering if it's accurate.

Did they tell you what the max connections they allow are? Several shared hosting providers will upgrade memory/disk capacity and not change the maximum connections allowed.