MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Showing Offline - NEED HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I would like to show my Admin profile and username Offline in front of the users at all time and 24/7.

Also change my Time Spent Online: I want to put Forever and ever.

I would appreciate help.
(2014-05-07, 01:34 AM)Prediction Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I would like to show my Admin profile and username Offline in front of the users at all time and 24/7.

in your UCP > edit options > Hide me from the Who's Online list. < CHECK BOX next to that.
(2014-05-07, 02:39 AM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-07, 01:34 AM)Prediction Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

in your UCP > edit options > Hide me from the Who's Online list. < CHECK BOX next to that.

That's not it but show offline 24/7 it does not work. I do not want to hide offline but APPEAR offline at all time.
As of appearing offline, you'll need a plugin for that. That's not in the core functions. Google for one or check the mods.

For editing the Time Spent Online, that's a bit tricky.. From my point in understanding, either a plugin (to be able to edit that) or you'd need to go in and edit your data as a user.
(2014-05-07, 02:52 PM)Alexander Evans Wrote: [ -> ]As of appearing offline, you'll need a plugin for that. That's not in the core functions. Google for one or check the mods.

For editing the Time Spent Online, that's a bit tricky.. From my point in understanding, either a plugin (to be able to edit that) or you'd need to go in and edit your data as a user.

I'm trying to find a plugin... I can't find any. Is it possible that you show me the link if you've found it?
(2014-05-07, 01:34 AM)Prediction Wrote: [ -> ]Also change my Time Spent Online: I want to put Forever and ever.

Edit your member_profile template.

<if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then>Forever and ever<else>{$timeonline}</if>

You need this plugin to make it work: http://community.mybb.com/thread-31860.html