MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can not find the configuration page of newpoints plugin By PirataNervo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have recently installed the newpoints plugin . but the problem is I did not find out the plugin setting page . I have installed it and activate it but the configuration for this plugin is found nowhere. Anybody please help...
The configuration for NewPoints is under an entirely different tab in the ACP. Forums & Posts, Themes and Templates, Tools and Maintenance, NewPoints, should probably be the order (of course a few before that).
PROBLEM: I had the same issue ( could not see the configuration settings or NEWPOINTS TAB ).

CAUSE: I had changed the name of my AdMiN folder before installing NewPoints, so that meant some files was NOT uploaded to the CORRECT DIRECTORY.

I RENAMED MY ADMIN FOLDER BACK-TO "admin", re-uploaded Newpoints and installed, and it works now.

FIX: So, if you had changed your admin folder, for security purposes, you will have to change it back to "admin" ( also change in your /inc/config.php file ) , install NewPoints, then you can change back your admin DIRECTORY to whatever you want to nAmE it now.
Yah dear I have changed my admin folder. Thanks Robust and Vans for your help