MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I've probly installed MYBB 50 or 60 times, I lost my old zip of RC4 so I redownloaded it, and installed it, now when I go to the install main page I get this error.

Warning: main(./inc/db_.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lMY-HOST-USER-ID/public_html/angelsbaseball/global.php on line 70

Warning: main(./inc/db_.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/MY-HOST-USER-ID/public_html/angelsbaseball/global.php on line 70

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/MY-HOST-USER-ID/public_html/angelsbaseball/global.php on line 70

Thanks.
Did you check to see if there is a file in the inc/ folder with the name db_.php? But I don't think it's supposed to have that underscore in it.
The underscore shoult be there. The file you need to make sure you've uploaded is db_mysql.php.

Also make sure that you have set the correct chmod settings for this file. Wink
My chmods are set correctly and the db_mysql file was there.
Help chris please...
Please don't double post. I have been away and at the moment my internet connection is capped, limiting what I do on the internet for the rest of this month. I'm slowly getting around to unanswered posts and trying to clear things up.

Are you sure your getting the error in /install/index.php, because that file does not include global.php from your forum directory.
Quote:and installed it, now when I go to the install main page I get this error.
I think he means the main page.

And I get this error when the forum isn't installed and no files chmod'd yet (freshly uploaded). Are you sure you installed it right?